If you are a parent, the posibility of having your child taken is the worst thing imaginable. So it is understandble that as a parent you want to do all you can to keep your child safe. Concider the following statistics:
- It is estimated that approximately 800,000 juveniles (under 18) are reported missing each year.
- Victims of "stranger kidnappings" are found alive only 60% of the time.
- Approximately 80% of non family abductions are sexually motivated.
- The number of missing persons reported each year has risen from just over 150,000 to over 800,000 in the last 20 years.
- Girls 11 years of age from middle class neighborhoods are at the highest risk of abduction.
With this in mind, are you doing every thing possible to prossible to keep your child safe? Today, there are a number tools available to parents to keep their child safe. The best and most inovative tool in the last decade is the Brick House Child Locator. With this device, you can track your child at ALL times.